PRC-RH MEDIA RELEASES
The releases are provided via the University of Iowa News Service (Office of Communications and External Relations, College of Public Health). Click the links below to read.
PRC-RH MEDIA PUBLICATIONS
These are articles about the PRC-RH published in newspapers, newsletters and web sites. Note all University of Iowa (UI) College of Public Health (CPH) News Digest articles are products of the Office of Communications and External Relations.
PREVIOUS YEAR SELECTED
- Buehner, K. (2011, December 25). U of I studies healthy options in local eateries. Des Moines Register.
- Buehner, K. (2011, December 10). Fertile's Downtown Café takes part in U of I study on healthy eating. The Globe Gazette.
- (2011, September 23). CPH researchers expand health, fitness study in Muscatine. The College of Public Health News Digest.
- Walker, J. (2011, September 18). Health study 'super-sizes' in Muscatine. Quad-City Times.
- (2011, September 16). Mickel's participates in healthy eating program with U of I. Harlan News-Advertiser, 142(37), p1.
- (2011, September 15). New Hartford restaurant in healthy eating program. The Grundy Register. P 10.
- (2011, September 14). Uncle Bob's participates in college's program. The Bloomfield Democrat. p5A.
- (2011, September 14). Carol's Restaurant to offer healty menu. The Record, pA9.
- (2011, June 24). Healthy Choices Program profiled. The College of Public Health News Digest.
- Ferfuson, M. (2011, June 25 ). Incentive-based program helps kids jump into activities. Muscatine Journal.
- (2011, June 22). Washington County Public Health provided a session on healthy lifestyles and promoted Zumba. Washington Evening Journal.
- Schettler, E. (2011, June 11). UI center pushes smart food choices. Iowa City Press Citizen.
- (2011, June 10). Chatterbox partners with University of Iowa. Audubon County Advocate Journal, 132(23), pp.1.
- (2011, May 10). Cronk's Café participating in U of I healthy choices program. Denison Bulletin & Review.
- (2011,May 13). Denison Café participating in Healthy Choices Program. The College of Public Health News Digest.
- (2011, April 25). Eleven UI faculty remembers selected for Creative Campus Institute. The College of Public Health News Digest.
- Nelson, T. G. (2011, April 2). Sanctuary offers Healthy Options. The Valley News, 22(026), pp.1, 3A.
- (2011, April 1). Parker to speak on community-based research. The College of Public Health News Digest.
- (2011, March 29). Healthy choices: Restaurant teams with University of Iowa. The Fairfield Town Crier, Health Beat, pp. 6.
- (2011, March 25). Healthy choices: Restaurant teams with University of Iowa. The Fairfield Ledger, Health Beat, pp. 6.