Technical Reports and Software
Gang Cheng and Ying Zhang. A Nonparametric Least-Squares Estimation Method for Tumor Growth Function with Interval-Censored Observation.
Shihao Shen and Jian Huang. iFDR: integrative False Discovery Rate R software package.
Dingfeng Jiang and Jian Huang. Majorization minimization by coordinate descent for concave penalized generalized linear models.
Jingyang Zhang, Ying Zhang, Kathryn Chaloner and Jack T Stapleton. Making diagnoses based on multiple diagnostic tests without a gold standard.
Lei Hua and Ying Zhang. Spline-based semiparametric sieve maximum likelihood method for over-dispersed panel count data.
K.D. Zamba, Panagiotis Tsiamyrtzis and Douglas M. Hawkins. A Three-state recursive sequential Bayesian algorithm for biosurveillance
- Jingyang Zhang, Kathryn Chaloner, James H McLinden and Jack T Stapleton. Bayesian analysis and classification of two Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) tests without a gold standard
- Yuan Wu and Ying Zhang. Partially monotone tensor spline estimation of the joint distribution function with bivariate current status data
- Lei Hua and Ying Zhang. Spline-based semiparametric projected generalized estimating equation method for panel count data
- Gang Cheng, Ying Zhang and Liqian Lu. Efficient algorithms for computing the non- and semi-parametric maximum likelihood estimates of panel count data
- Kai Wang. Tests for difference in population structure between two samples with application to HapMap genotype data
- Kai Wang. Robust Statistical Tests of Genetic Association for the Case-Control Study Design
- Ying Zhang and William R. Clarke. An Adaptive Futility Monitoring Method with Time-Varying Conditional Power Boundary
- Ying Zhang, Jiang Huang and Lei Hua. An Adaptive Spline-Based Sieve Semiparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation for the Cox Model with Interval-Censored Data
- K.D. Zamba. A Multivariate Change point Model for Change in Mean Vector and/or Covariance Structure: Detection of Isolated Systolic Hypertension (ISH)
- Kai Wang. Testing for Genetic Association in the Presence of Population Stratification in Genome-wide Association Studies
- Emine Özgür Bayman, Kathryn Chaloner and Mary Kathryn Cowles. Detecting Qualitative Interaction: A Bayesian Approach
- Jian Huang, Ying Zhang and Lei Hua. A Least-Squares Approach to Consistent Information Estimation in Semiparametric Models
- Wei Zhang, Ying Zhang, Kathryn Chaloner and Jack T. Stapleton. Imputation Methods for Doubly Censored HIV Data
- Minggen Lu, Ying Zhang and Jian Huang. Semiparametric Estimation Methods for Panel Count Data Using Monotone Polynominal Splines
- Suhong Zhang, Ying Zhang, Kathryn Chaloner and Jack T. Stapleton. Inference on Association Measure for Bivariate Survival Data with Hybrid Censoring.
- Suhong Zhang, Kathryn Chaloner, and Jack T. Stapleton. Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Diagnostic Tests with no Gold Standard and with Missing Data: GB-C Viremia as an Example, August 2007.
- Wei Zhang, Kathryn Chaloner, M. Kathryn Cowles, Ying Zhang, Jack T. Stapleton. Bayesian analysis of doubly censored data using a hierarchical Cox model, March 2007.
- Minggen Lu, Ying Zhang and Jian Huang. Estimation of the Mean Function with Panel Count Data Using Monotone Polynomial Splines, April 2006
- Ying Zhang. Nonparametric K-Sample Tests with Panel Count Data, April 2006
- Gideon K.D. Zamba, Panagiotis Tsiamyrtzis, and Douglas M Hawkins. A Syndromic Surveillance Model for Influenza-Like-Illnesses and Intentional Release of Biological Agents Based on Sequential Bayesian Control Technique, April 2006