CPH Identity Standards
The goal of the College of Public Health logo is to distinguish all the print and digital applications as clearly recognizable University of Iowa College of Public Health products. When consistently applied, the logo works to create a coherent
visual identity for the college.
The CPH logo now ties in strongly with the University of Iowa identity system. The college’s former “quilt” logo has been phased out and retired.
How to download a logo to your computer
- Right click on the logo link below that is appropriate for your needs.
- Select "Save Link As," and choose where you wish to save the file.
- Insert the image file into your project.
Downloadable Logo FOrmats
- Logo for web and email use (gif)
- Logo for print use (transparent background eps —for vendors and
professional publication use only)
- Logo for MS Word use (tif)
- Logo for MS Powerpoint use (jpeg)
How to insert the logo into a Word document
- In your Word document, place the cursor where you want to insert the logo.
- On the Insert tab, click on Picture.
- Locate the file you want to insert.
- Double-click the file you want to insert.
How to resize an image proportionally in a Word document
- Click on the image you want to resize.
- While holding down the "Shift" key, drag the sizing handle at the corner of the image to the size you want. (The Shift key maintains the image's proportions and prevents it from becoming distorted.)
If you have questions about appropriate use or implementation of the logo please email email@example.com.