Financing Your Education
MPH students must expect to pay for their own tuition, fees, and living expenses from their own resources. Opportunities include:
Graduate Research Assistantships
- Students can pursue a Graduate Research Assistant position once they begin coursework
- Other university positions can be found on the Graduate College's jobs page
- MPH Opportunity Awards: Students will be considered for Opportunity Scholarship Awards once they've applied to the program. In addition, students can self-nominate upon admission. All application materials must be received by the MPH Program by March 1 to be considered for an Opportunity Award.
- Graduate College Scholarships and Awards: There are many scholarships available through the Graduate College that students can apply for. Opportunities can be found at:
- MPH tuition awards: Current students, after completing 9 semester hours of MPH coursework, are eligible to be nominated by their department or the MPH program. Selection will be based on multiple factors including financial need, academic achievement, and student characteristics that will enhance diversity to our program. Nominations are solicited annually after the start of the fall semester.
On-campus job opportunities:
Off-campus job opportunities: