Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
- Changing Rural and Urban Enrollment in State Medicaid Programs
- 2016 Rural Enrollment in Health Insurance Marketplaces, by State
- Medicare Accountable Care Organizations: Quality Performance by Geographic Categories
- Spread of Accountable Care Organizations in Rural America
- Medicare Advantage Enrollment Update 2016
- Project ARCH: Initial Summary of Findings Relevant to the Choice Program: full report
- Rural Medicare Advantage Market Dynamics and Quality: Historical Context and Current Implications
- Health Insurance Marketplaces: Premium Trends in Rural Areas
- 10/11/2016 - Health Insurance Coverage in a Post Election Landscape
Timothy McBride. Presentation to the University of Iowa Public Policy Center - Iowa City, Iowa.
- 8/16/2016 - How the Changing Marketplace Creates Challenges and Opportunities in Rural Health
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the SORH Regional Partnership Meeting - Region E - Dickinson, North Dakota.