Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
- Rural Medicare Advantage Enrollment Update, March 2015
- Rural Enrollment in Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Care Coordination in Rural Communities: Supporting the High Performance Rural Health System
A policy paper from the RUPRI Health Panel
- Characteristics of Rural Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) – A Survey of Medicare ACOs with Rural Presence
- Health Insurance Marketplaces: Early Findings on Changes in Plan Availability and Premiums in Rural Places, 2014-2015
- Characteristics of Rural Communities with a Sole, Independently Owned Pharmacy
- Hospital Views of Factors Affecting Telemedicine Use
- A Rural Taxonomy of Population and Health-Resource Characteristics
- Laying the Bricks on the Road to a High Performance System
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the Region E Grantee Meeting, State Offices of Rural Health - Big Sky, Montana.
- Pathways to Success In a New World of Healthcare Finance
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the 13th Annual Western Region Flex Conference - Tucson, Arizona.