Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
News and Updates
- September 2012: Medicare Advantage Enrollment Update: April 2013
- State Health Insurance Exchanges: Assessing Rural Implications of Statutes: February, 2013
- Rural MA Enrollment and Premium Update: June 2012
- Rural Pharmacy Closures: Implications for Rural Communities: February 2013
- Stand-Alone Prescription Drug Plans Dominated the Rural Market in 2011: September, 2012
- Update: Independently Owned Pharmacy Closures in Rural America: July 2012
- Medicare Advantage Enrollment Tables and Maps Updated: March 2012
- Affordable Insurance Exchanges: A Summary of Characteristics and Rural Implications
- Affordable Insurance Exchanges and Enrollment: Meeting Rural Needs
Other products of the RUPRI Health Panel