Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
- Rural Implications of the Blueprints for State-Based Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Facilitating the Formation of Accountable Care Organizations in Rural Areas
- The Effect of Medicare Payment Policy Changes on Rural Primary Care Practice Revenue
- Supplemental table
- Update: Independently Owned Pharmacy Closures in Rural America, 2003-2013
- Trends in Hospital Network Participation and System Affiliation, 2007-2012
- A Guide to Understanding the Variation in Premiums in Rural Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Variation in Premiums for Private Plans in Health Insurance Marketplaces under the Affordable Care Act
Timothy D. McBride. Presentation to the International Health Economics Association (iHEA) - Dublin, Ireland.
- The Future of Healthcare: Affordable Care Act and Market Reforms
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the Western Flex Conference - Santa Fe, New Mexixo.