Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
- Issues Confronting Rural Pharmacies after a Decade of Medicare Part D
- Changing Rural and Urban Enrollment in State Medicaid Programs
- 2016 Rural Enrollment in Health Insurance Marketplaces, by State
- Medicare Accountable Care Organizations: Quality Performance by Geographic Categories
- Spread of Accountable Care Organizations in Rural America
- Medicare Advantage Enrollment Update 2016
- Project ARCH: Initial Summary of Findings Relevant to the Choice Program: full report
- Rural Medicare Advantage Market Dynamics and Quality: Historical Context and Current Implications
- 3/24/2017 - Continued Evolution of Transformation in Healthcare Delivery and Finance: Rural and Primary Care Implications
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the Primary Care National Conference - Omaha, Nebraska
- 2/7/2017 - Making the Most of Evolving Payment Policies to Enhance Hospital-based Care in Rural Communities
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the Rural Health Care Leadership Conference - Phoenix, Arizona