Welcome to the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis!
The mission of the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is to provide timely analysis to federal and state health policy makers, based on the best available research. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis is based at the University of Iowa, in the Department of Health Management and Policy at the College of Public Health.
- Hospital Views of Factors Affecting Telemedicine Use
- A Rural Taxonomy of Population and Health-Resource Characteristics
- Technical Report
- Maps and Tables
- Developmental Strategies and Challenges of Rural Accountable Care Organizations
- Surgical Services in Critical Access Hospitals, 2011
- Medicare Advantage Enrollment Update: March 2014
- New! Advancing the Transition to a High Performance Rural Health System
RUPRI Health Panel Paper
RUPRI Health Panel Brief
- Designing and Implementing the Rural Health System of the Future
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to the Rural Health Care Leadership Conference - Phoenix, AZ.
- The ACA and Beyond: Public Policy and Marketplace Changes Affecting the Future of Rural Health
Keith J. Mueller. Presentation to South Carolina's 18th Annual Rural Health Conference - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.