The University of Iowa College of Public Health is pleased to announce that it is accepting nominations for the 2019 College of Public Health Outstanding Alumni Awards.
This award program recognizes outstanding alumni in two categories: first, recent graduates who have completed College of Public Health programs within the past ten years and, second, other alumni for accomplishments throughout their careers.
The CPH Outstanding Alumni Award selection committee will select recipients from an academic or research position in even numbered years, and individuals from a practice setting in odd numbered years. Therefore, for the 2019 award cycle, the college invites nominations for individuals from the practice-based (non-academic/research) community.
Criteria for the Recent Graduate Award:
- Have completed a formal College of Public Health educational program in the past ten years (2009 or later);
- Have achieved important and promising accomplishments during that period and have exceptional promise for future success; and
- Have demonstrated strong interest and commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the College of Public Health.
Criteria for the Career Alumni Award:
- Have completed a formal educational program offered by the College of Public Health (including formal educational programs presently or previously offered by academic units in the College of Public Health);
- Have made significant contributions in their discipline and field of practice throughout their career and attained widespread recognition and respect for their accomplishments; and
- Have demonstrated strong interest and commitment to the mission, vision, and values of the College of Public Health.
Download a nomination form here or call 319-384-4277.
Email all nomination materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Tara McKee, Alumni Relations Coordinator
University of Iowa College of Public Health
145 N. Riverside Drive, S170 CPHB
Iowa City, IA 52242
Forms must be emailed or postmarked no later than February 28, 2019.