General Poster Presenter Info:
- The poster session is open to undergraduates, graduate, and professional students alike!
- Abstract submission for the 2017 conference is now closed.
- You will be sent an email when your place in our poster session has been confirmed. In this email you will receive the judging rubric, assigned poster number, and conference day schedule.
- There will be 3 selected winners, placing 3rd, 2nd, and 1st.
Poster presenter Schedule:
- 8:30-8:50am: Arrive at the College of Public Health Building for registration and set-up. Pins and boards will be provided.
- 8:50-9:50am: Be at your board for official judging
- Conference schedule as listed
- 5pm: Award winners will be announced after the keynote address, and will receive a certificate for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
Information for Presenters
Presenters are responsible for their own expenses related to the conference, including the cost of poster printing.
Poster display board dimensions are approximately 45 inches tall by 57 inches wide, and boards do not allow for tacking outside of the display area. Keep posters to a maximum of 36″x48″.