Clicking on the corresponding PDF file will open a printable version of the infographic. Adobe Reader is required to open, view, or print PDF files. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
Whole Body Vibration and Farm Equipment Safety
- Whole Body Vibration in Agriculture (PDF) (JPEG) – A display of the effects on daily living resulting from mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss.
- What Do You Have To Lose? (PDF) (JPEG) – A display of the effects on daily living resulting from mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss.
- How Loud is Too Loud? (PDF) (JPEG) – A visual display of different types of farm equipment, average noise levels, and maximum safe times with hearing protection.
- Hearing Protection: Which type is best for you? (PDF) (JPEG) – This information card provides pros and cons of each type of hearing protection.
Gas Monitors in Agriculture
- Gas Monitors for Agriculture (PNG) – Learn about how gas monitors can alert farmers to life-threatening concentrations of gases that could be encountered on the farm.
- Gas Monitors – How to perform a ‘bump test’ (PNG) – How to check your equipment to ensure monitors respond to hazardous environments.