Early-bird (ends October 12th): $425
Standard (ends October 26th): $475
We are thrilled you are interested in exhibiting at the 47th Annual Iowa Governor’s Safety & Health Conference! We are confident this year’s conference will be a great experience for everyone involved. Below are the exhibitor terms & conditions for the conference. Please send all questions regarding terms and conditions to GSConference@iwd.iowa.gov.
For more information on the benefits of exhibiting at Governor’s Safety & Health Conference, please see this page.
Terms & Conditions:
- Exhibitor booths will be available for Thursday, November 1st ONLY!
- Exhibitor booth space early registration fee is $425 per booth. Fee for registering later than October 12th, 2018 is $475.
- Electrical power will be provided upon request at a cost of $10.
- Booths will be approximately 10′ x 10′ and provided with an 8′ wide clothed/skirted table and 2 folding chairs.
- Exhibitor name signs for the booth will be provided.
- Exhibitor space will be limited, and reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Booths will be assigned to exhibitors at random within the exhibit space; the Iowa Occupational Safety & Health Advisory Council shall have the sole discretion in booth assignment conflicts.
- Exhibitors should be set up no later than 7:00AM on November 1st, 2018 (set-up time allowed at 5:30AM on 11/1 the morning before the start of the event).
- Registration includes lunch for two representatives of your company.
- No more than 2 booth spaces may be leased by any one company; there will be no fee reductions for leasing multiple booth spaces.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Full refunds will be given, less a $10.00 service charge, for all cancellation requests received on or before November 1, 2018. Please send cancellation requests to GSConference@iwd.iowa.gov.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after November 1, 2018. Exhibitor substitutions will not be allowed.