Calendar of Events & Professional Development
The HWC Calendar provides links to upcoming events, conferences and professional development opportunities for building a healthier workforce. If you have a related event you would like to add; please email the day, time, location, web link and brief description of the event to email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
2018 Occupational Safety & Health Limerick Contest
December 23, 2017 @ 8:00 am - February 28, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Write a humorous limerick on a topic related to occupational health and safety.
- A limerick is a humorous verse of five lines, in which the first, second and fifth lines rhyme with each other, and the third and fourth lines, which are shorter, form a rhymed couplet.
- Healthier Workforce Center members, their families and clever plants are not eligible for the prize.
- Members of private and governmental organization that restrict or limit gifting are especially encouraged to participate as the prize is fairly worthless. (okay, it’s totally worthless)
- Limerick must be submitted to Limericks@HealthierWorkforceCenter.org by 5 pm COB Feb 28, 2018.
- General contest rules are available here.
- See the 2017 finalist here.