Join us for the 16th annual MRASH Conference in historic Pella, IA on November 14-15, 2017. This engaging conference presents research and best practices related rural and agricultural health and safety research, surveillance, education, outreach, and public health interventions.
Abstracts for poster presentations can be submitted until October 20 via email using this form. Contact Gayle Olson at email@example.com for more information
Tuesday, November 14:
- Focus on Integrating Safety into Farm Management Practices with keynote speaker and farm management expert Dick Wittman
- Concurrent breakout sessions on research and outreach topics by ag safety and health professionals in the Midwest region
- Evening poster and networking reception with live music and lively conversation.
Wednesday, November 15:
- I-CASH Hall of Fame and Outstanding Youth Project awards presentation
- Concurrent producer and practitioner panels
- Presentations by Mark Grey of the Iowa Center for Immigrant Leadership and Integration and Michele Devlin of the Iowa Center for Health Disparities