Schedule Poster Abstracts Presentation Abstracts CEUs Program and Registration Form
Online Registration Sponsor/Exhibitor Opportunities Venue and Lodging
Join us for the 16th annual MRASH Conference in historic Pella, IA on November 14-15, 2017. This engaging conference presents research and best practices related rural and agricultural health and safety research, surveillance, education, outreach, and public health interventions.
Notification of presentation abstract acceptance: June 15, 2017
Abstracts may still be submitted for poster presentations via email using this form. Contact Gayle Olson at email@example.com for more information.
Tuesday, November 14:
- Focus on Integrating Safety into Farm Management Practices with keynote speaker and farm management expert Dick Wittman
- Concurrent breakout sessions on research and outreach topics by ag safety and health professionals in the Midwest region
- Evening poster and networking reception with live music and lively conversation.
Wednesday, November 15:
- I-CASH Hall of Fame and Outstanding Youth Project awards presentation
- Concurrent producer and practitioner panels
- Presentations by Mark Grey of the Iowa Center for Immigrant Leadership and Integration and Michelle Devlin of the Iowa Center for Health Disparities