The mission of the MS in Health Policy degree is to provide students with content knowledge and skills pertaining to the practice of health policy. During their course of study, students will master core competencies designed to help them master the qualitative, quantitative, and methodological skills to effectively engage in health policy analysis, development, and implementation.
The Iowa Advantage
Here are just a few reasons to consider the MS in Health Policy degree at the University of Iowa:
- Comprehensive curriculum covering foundations of health policy, methods and skills in health policy analysis and evaluation, and featuring current content on federal and state policies.
- The low student-to-faculty ratio ensures that students have the opportunity to develop close, mentoring relationships with faculty members.
- Unique experiential learning opportunities within health policy organizations at both the state- and national-level.
- Financial assistance is available through departmental, collegiate, and university scholarships and awards.
- U.S. News & World Report rated the UI College of Public Health among the best in the nation.