Our office assists CPH faculty in developing a systematic approach to organizing instruction and evaluation strategies. We achieve this through group training events, university lead workshops, and just in time one on one meetings.
We provide the following services to CPH faculty for both learning application support as well as instructional design support.
- Course and instructional design consultation
- Learning technologies support
- Evaluation strategies for learners
- Teaching strategies to promote active learning
- Communication applications for distance learning
- ICON course assistance
- TA access to learning applications
- Content import from prior ICON courses
- Integrating learning application (Panopto, Zoom, Learning Modules)
- Assistance with remote guest and faculty lectures
- Strategies for teaching at a distance
- Video and still media capture for education