Research is what sets the College of Public Health apart.
Our faculty are among the most productive researchers on campus.
in research funding over the past five fiscal years
in research funding for fiscal year 2022
in research funding year to date for fiscal year 2023
New training grant to focus on the impacts of climate change on lung health
A new NIH-funded grant will offer University of Iowa trainees the opportunity to conduct research in the intersection of climate change and lung health. Professors David Stoltz and Peter Thorne will serve as co-PIs on this new T32 grant.
Latest Research News
- Study to assess how activity during pregnancy relates to child’s health
- Zahnd awarded grant to study screening for social needs in rural settings
- Researchers study how people in recovery from alcohol problems coped during the COVID-19 pandemic
- GPCAH call for pilot grant applications
- Community Engagement and Research Translation (CERT) Fellowship
- Register for the Occupational Health and Safety Student Research Conference
- Take an Iowa water recreation survey
Listing of possible research funding sources, updated weekly.
Listing of research centers affiliated with the College of Public Health.
Resources available to help you keep track of your grant awards.
Grant Proposal Resources
Grant proposal, NIH, and contract preparation materials.
Guidelines and Training
Online resources for College of Public Health researchers.
Ongoing options for funding opportunities.