Grant Proposal or Contract Preparation Materials
- NIH Quick Guide for Grant Application
Information on applying from the National Institutes of Health
- All About Grants
Collection of information from NIAID about the grant writing process.
- College of Public Health Resources
General information about CPH resources and facilities for use in applications.
- The University of Iowa Application Information
Frequently needed information about The University of Iowa for use in applications.
- Editorial Resources
Internal and external editorial resources.
- Application Forms
Forms for externally funded grants and contracts.
- Grant Writing for Tight Times
From Science – strategies to enhance grant proposals for improved chances of acceptance.
- Grant Proposal Checklist
Checklist for managing external funding proposal preparations.
- NIH Types of Grant Programs
Breakdown of the different types of grant programs awarded by NIH.
- NIH Career Development Awards
Breakdown of career development awards available through NIH.
- NIH R01 Tool Kit
From Science – information about the R01 grant and application process.
- R01 Sample Applications and Summary Statements
Examples of accepted applications provided by NIAID.
- CPH examples of NIH Sections
- NIH Electronic Grant Submission
Information on the changes made for electronic grant submission.
- NIH Standard Receipt Dates
Due dates and review/award cycles for NIH grant applications.
- NIH Grant Review Process Video
A mock review session that provides an inside look at how NIH grant applications are reviewed for scientific and technical merit.
- Individual Development Plan for Postdoctoral Research, required for NIH & NSF-funded projects.