Several online resources are available for College of Public Health researchers. For additional information, see the UI Office for the Vice President for Research, the UI Division of Sponsored Programs and the UI Human Subjects Office.
Required Training in the Protection of Human Subjects
Division of Sponsored Programs
- University of Iowa Research Administration Handbook
- Training and Workshops
- Guide to Confidentiality Agreements and Clinical Trial Agreements
- Guidelines for Gifts and Sponsored Project Funding
- Overview of NIH Public Access Policy
- Staff Directory
- CPH Poster and PowerPoint Templates
- Rigor and Reproducibility – Video: Dr. Hans-Joachim Lehmler offers guidance on new NIH guidelines designed to enhance rigor and reproducibility in scientific research.
- NIH Links – Helpful links for every step of the application process.
- NIH Office of Research Integrity – The Lab: Avoiding Research Misconduct
- Research Administration Handbook – Basic information on the preparation, processing, and post-award management of applications for external funding.
- Research Administration Meetings – Meetings to improve communication and identify ways to improve business processes related to grant administration.
- Public Health Resource Guide from UI Libraries – State, national, and international resources for public health research.
- RefWorks is a web-based citation management and bibliography tool. It can help you to efficiently store, organize, and share citations and easily format them for papers and bibliographies.
- University of Iowa Research Foundation (UIRF) – UIRF works with faculty, staff, and students to develop, protect and commercialize UI intellectual property.