The goal of the College of Public Health logo is to distinguish all the print and digital applications as clearly recognizable University of Iowa College of Public Health products. When consistently applied, the logo works to create a coherent visual identity for the college.
The CPH logo now ties in strongly with the University of Iowa identity system. The college’s former “quilt” logo has been phased out and retired.
How to download a logo to your computer
- Right click on the logo link below that is appropriate for your needs.
- Select “Save Link As,” and choose where you wish to save the file.
- Insert the image file into your project.
NOTE: These are transparent files. Black logos are for use on white or light-colored backgrounds. White logos are for black or dark-colored backgrounds. Gold and two-color logos are only for use on solid black backgrounds.
The PNG format is best for screen-only applications, such as PowerPoint presentations or email. These PNG files are also suitable for small print applications, such as Word. PNG logos should not be used for large signage or swag.
The SVG format is best for high-end print and swag applications, such as those designed in Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. SVG logos can be scaled to any size. Not all programs support the SVG format. If the EPS format is necessary, convert the SVG to an EPS using Illustrator. If you need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Iowa Logos
University of Iowa logos and guidelines can be found on the UI Brand Manual web site.
CPH PowerPoint Templates
- Black and gold horizontal stripe with CPH logo (1365 x 768)
- Black and gold horizontal stripe with CPH logo (1024 x 768)
- CPH PowerPoint photo with interior CPHB photo and logo
- CPH PowerPoint with CPHB exterior photo and logo
CPH Poster Templates
PowerPoint templates for large format poster presentations.
- Black and gold (48″ wide x 36″ high)
- Black header (48″ wide x 36″ high)
- Gold header (48″ wide x 36″ high)
- Black header (72″ wide x 42″ high)
If you have questions about appropriate use of the logo, please email email@example.com.