The goal of the College of Public Health logo is to distinguish all the print and digital applications as clearly recognizable University of Iowa College of Public Health products. When consistently applied, the logo works to create a coherent visual identity for the college.
The CPH logo now ties in strongly with the University of Iowa identity system. The college’s former “quilt” logo has been phased out and retired.
How to download a logo to your computer
- Right click on the logo link below that is appropriate for your needs.
- Select “Save Link As,” and choose where you wish to save the file.
- Insert the image file into your project.
Downloadable Logo Formats
NOTE: These are transparent files. Black logos are for use on white or light-colored backgrounds. White logos are for black or dark-colored backgrounds. Gold and two-color logos are only for use on solid black backgrounds.
The PNG format is best for screen-only applications, such as PowerPoint presentations or email. These PNG files are also suitable for small print applications, such as Word. PNG logos should not be used for large signage or swag.
The SVG format is best for high-end print and swag applications, such as those designed in Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. SVG logos can be scaled to any size. Not all programs support the SVG format. If the EPS format is necessary, convert the SVG to an EPS using Illustrator.
Downloadable CPH PowerPoint Templates
- Black and gold horizontal stripe with CPH logo (1365 x 768)
- Black and gold horizontal stripe with CPH logo (1024 x 768)
- CPH PowerPoint photo with interior CPHB photo and logo
- CPH PowerPoint with CPHB exterior photo and logo
How to insert the logo into a Word document
- In your Word document, place the cursor where you want to insert the logo.
- On the Insert tab, click on Picture.
- Locate the file you want to insert.
- Double-click the file you want to insert.
How to resize an image proportionally in a Word document
- Click on the image you want to resize.
- While holding down the “Shift” key, drag the sizing handle at the corner of the image to the size you want. (The Shift key maintains the image’s proportions and prevents it from becoming distorted.)
If you have questions about appropriate use or implementation of the logo please email firstname.lastname@example.org.