The College of Public Health now offers four computing facilities for its students. These student computing facilities are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Some doors may require keys or card swipe for entrance. All students should have swipe card access to all General Labs. If not, please contact Student Services.
General Labs for All CPH Student Use
- This lab can be used as an individual quiet computing lab work space. Users of this lab are encouraged to be courteous to others in the room by silently using the machines in this area. This lab has access to color and black and white printing as well as a scan to email station.
- S207 Workgroup Computer Lab
- This lab is conveniently located next to the CPH Student Commons and the S206 Computer lab. This lab is a great place to work in small groups on projects with computing requirements. This lab has access to color and black and white printing as well as a scan to email station.
Limited Use Labs by Department
- Health Management and Policy
- The Department of Health Management and Policy offers a computer work area for graduate and doctoral students. All HMP students have access to this facility located in C210 CPHB.
- The Department of Biostatistics also has their own work area- this computer lab for Biostatistics students only is located in C310 CPHB.