The University of Iowa College of Public Health Alumni Advisory Council is comprised of members representing various class years, degree programs, geographic areas, genders, and ethnicities. The Council meets to serve the needs of the CPH community, through their desire to retain close ties with their alma mater and support the mission of the College.
The CPH Alumni Advisory Council exists to help create opportunities that nurture broad, college-level alumni engagement and enhance the student experience within the College of Public Health.
The council fulfills this mission by participating in and promoting college-wide activities that connect alumni and current students, facilitating strong connections between alumni, and honoring alumni achievements.
- Kaitlin Emrich (MPH ’09, Epidemiology), Assessment and Health Promotion Manager, Linn County Public Health
- Dwight Ferguson (MS ’06, Epidemiology, PhD ’12, Occupational & Environmental Health), Consumer Safety Officer/Investigator, US Public Health Service
- Michelle Formanek (MS ’13, Epidemiology), Biostatistician, National Marrow Donor Program/Be the Match
- Shardé Hameed (MPH ’14 & PharmD ’15) Staff Pharmacist, Unity Point Trinity
- Katie Jones (MPH ’12, Community & Behavioral Health), Program Manager, Comprehensive Cancer Control Program, Iowa Department of Public Health
- Stephanie Kliethermes (MS ’09, PhD ’13, Biostatistics), Research Director, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Nikki Knapp (MS ’06, Occupational & Environmental Health), Emergency Preparedness Consultant, Energy Compliance Consultants, LLC
- David-Erick Lafontant (MS ’13, Biostatistics), Biostatistician, University of Iowa CTSDMC
- Danielle Pettit-Majewski (MPH ’10, Community & Behavioral Health), Administrator, Washington County Public Health and Home Care
- Kelli Todd (MPH ’12, Health Management & Policy), Program Manager, Managed Care Ombudsman Program, Iowa Department on Aging
- Kyle Wilcox (MHA ’11, Health Management & Policy), VP of Finance and Business Development, Grinnell Regional Medical Center