Congratulations to the graduate student team representing the University of Iowa Department of Health Management and Policy at the 2018 National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) Case Competition in Orlando, Oct. 10-12. The UI team finished among the top five teams, a great achievement for Iowa’s second year in the competition!
“I am incredibly proud of our students, our Iowa MHA program, HMP department, and college,” says Dan Gentry, clinical professor of health management and policy, director of the UI Master of Health Administration (MHA) program, and the team’s faculty mentor.
The participating students were:
- Alton Croker, HMP PhD student, Team Captain
- Ellie Keuter, MHA student, Team Member
- Winnie Uluocha, JD/MHA student, Team Member
- Jayden Snyder, MHA student, Observer and Team Alternate
- Tyler Ust, MHA student, Observer