The Grad Success Center’s CareerCore Professional Development Series will focus on helping graduate students hone their professional skills, from improving their cover letters and resumes to preparing for interviews. These lunchtime webinars will run from 12-12:30 pm Central Time on Thursdays in April. Topics include:
- 4/1: No Fear Networking: Leveraging LinkedIn for the Job Search
- 4/8: Digitize Your Search: Using Job Agents to Streamline your Search
- 4/15: Revamp your Resume: 4 Strategies to Get Your Materials to the Top of the Stack
- 4/22: Careers in Translation: Communicating your Experiences Outside the Academy
- 4/29: Ace the Interview: 5 Steps to Prep for Interviewing Success
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.