The first of eight FREE yoga sessions this summer was May 29 and had a great turnout. Thanks to a UI Wellness grant, CPH faculty, staff, and students can take advantage of this opportunity by attending any or all of the following scheduled sessions in S025 CPHB. Extra mats are available, so don’t let not having your own mat stop you from giving yoga a try.
- Wednesday, June 12 – AFTER WORK (5-6 pm)
- Thursday, June 13 – NOON (12:05-12:55 pm)
- Tuesday, June 18 – NOON (12:05-12:55 pm)
- Wednesday, July 10 – AFTER WORK (5-6 pm)
- Tuesday, July 16 – NOON (12:05-12:55 pm)
- Monday, August 5 – NOON (12:05-12:55 pm)
- Wednesday, August 14 – AFTER WORK (5-6 pm)
In addition, regular weekly yoga sessions are Wednesdays at 5 p.m. in S025 CPHB for only $5 payable to the instructor. (Please note that three of the free sessions above are on the regular weekly yoga days.) If that is also of interest, please inform email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in advance because instructor John Jadryev keeps a list of attendees and will inform them if there is a cancellation.
Wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat if you have one.