Congratulations to the student teams who will represent the University of Iowa at case competitions this fall. Thanks for your hard work, and best of luck!
2019 National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) Everett V. Fox Case Competition
The following students will represent Iowa in Washington, DC, October 8-11.
- AK Ali, first-year HMP doctoral student
- Carly Beastrom, second-year MHA student
- Courtney Klopfenstein, second-year MPH student
Observers (who also attend the case competition and NAHSE annual education conference with the team):
- Anne Edwards, first-year MHA student
- Bradley Jessen, first-year MHA student
- Campbell Pendleton, first-year MHA student
- Jordan Schott, first-year EMHA student
We also want to express the college and team’s appreciation to CPH doctoral student Alton Croker for his willingness to serve as a peer mentor for this year’s team. Alton served on the UI team for NAHSE the past two years.
2019 Baylor University Robbins Case Competition in Healthcare Management
The following students will represent Iowa at the competition October 23-25.
- Dexter Golinghorst (MHA/JD ’20)
- Anna Kate Kollasch (MHA ’20)
- Emma McIntire (MHA ’20)
- Taylor Reber (MHA ’21)
This competition is by invitation only, and involves 12 CAHME-accredited teams from across the U.S. and Canada.
2019 University of Kansas Health Administration Regional Case Competition
The following first-year MHA students will represent Iowa in Kansas City on November 1.
Ashley Lawler (Lead)
Gabby Aboussaly (Lead)
Alex Burhop (Lead)
Brigette Boyle (Lead)
Matthew Carson (Lead)