The CPH Diversity and Inclusion Committee includes faculty, staff, and student representatives. This committee aims to promote and develop a culture of collaboration and inclusion in the college and university. The committee interprets diversity as embracing and respecting all races, nationalities, colors, creeds, religions, age, disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The committee works towards greater representation of those currently underrepresented in the college and in the public health workforce.
- Paul Gilbert, Diversity and Inclusion Committee Chair, Assistant Professor
- Knute Carter, Clinical Assistant Professor
- Mary Charlton, Assistant Professor
- Anjali Deshpande, Director of Master of Public Health Program, Clinical Associate Professor
- Diane Rohlman, Associate Professor
- Thomas Vaughn, Associate Professor