The College of Public Health Faculty Mentor Award recognizes faculty members who have provided outstanding mentorship to junior faculty. Faculty without a primary appointment in the College of Public Health are eligible, should they have a record of mentoring CPH junior faculty to success. This award is to be given on odd years.
- Who is eligible: Any faculty member who has a record of mentoring CPH junior faculty to success is eligible.
- Who may make nomination: Faculty mentees or the DEO may make a nomination. Self-nominations are not permitted.
- Awards Committee members may not nominate.
- All materials should be emailed to Justin Goodchild.
- This award is to be given in odd years, starting in Spring 2015.
- Nomination form including a 150- to 200-word statement from the nominator, describing the nominee’s qualifications.
- Nominee’s CV will be pulled from APR and shared with the Awards Committee.