Thank a College of Public Health Employee
Do you know a CPH employee who has gone above and beyond? Maybe they volunteered to help during a particular busy time, stayed late to meet a significant deadline, or made a visitor (job candidate, prospective student, distinguished guest) feel welcome?
Please help us recognize this achievement and continue our great tradition of recognizing employee’s accomplishments. Take time to say “thank you” and show appreciation to a colleague!
Our College of Public Health has a unique just-in-time Thank You program to recognize special accomplishments of its’ employees. Consider nominating someone who:
- was willing to step in and help during a time of need
- showed exemplary effort
- completed a significant project
- made a difference
By utilizing this online thank you program, the individual nominated will receive a thank you card from Interim Dean Keith Mueller.
Access the Staff Recognition Form
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CPH Faculty and Staff Awards
Congratulations to the following College of Public Health employees celebrating longevity awards. They represent all professional and merit staff who have reached 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, or 50 years of continuous service at UI. Longevity Award winners receive a certificate and letter of appreciation from the Office of the President, and recognition at the annual CPH awards presentation.
- Cynthia Brugioni, Epidemiology, 30 years
- Renee Hoyt, Epidemiology, 30 years
- Kay Shie, Public Health Administration, 25 years
- Lisa Irving, Occupational and Environmental Health, 25 years
- Michael Bosch, Biostatistics, 35 years
- Wendy Walker, Occupational and Environmental Health, 30 years
- Connie Swartzendruber, Epidemiology, 25 years
- Candy Wilson, Epidemiology, 25 years
- Tina Neill-Hudson, Biostatistics 25 years
- Devona Chun-Furlong, Epidemiology 25 years
- Mike Mueller, Epidemiology 30 years
- Tamra Rominger, Epidemiology 30 years
- Geri Lenoch, Epidemiology 40 years
- Gary Hulett, Epidemiology 30 years
- Lois Ahrens, Epidemiology 25 years
- Linda Rubenstein, Epidemiology 25 years
Working at Iowa
Every two years, the University of Iowa conducts Working at Iowa, a survey of UI employees about their working conditions.
CPH Reward and Recognition Expense Policy
The College of Public Health has developed a policy regarding purchasing food, beverages, flowers and reward & recognition expenses for approved events, training and business meetings. The policy describes the acceptable business purposes, funding source and limitations, taxation and compliance. Please contact the department administrator for questions.