Hiring new employee resources
New Employee Request Supervisors to complete – web form to collect information necessary to process an appointment which includes the Bloodborne Pathogen(BBP), Tuberculosis(TB) and Criminal Background Check(CBC) questions.
Employee Personal Information for New Appointment (pdf) Employees to complete – worksheet to collect an employee’s personal information.
Request an Office 365 Email Account (or migrate a Healthcare account)
Did your employee have an exposure change (BBP-TB-CBC)? Be sure to fill out the required compliance, exposure and background check form.
On-boarding New Employees
On-boarding includes the processes that allow new employees to learn about the college, its structure, and its vision, mission and values, as well as to complete an initial new-hire orientation process. It is one of the means for boosting employee engagement, building loyalty, and helping employees become successful early in their careers with the college. The checklists are completed for new staff and faculty on or near their first day of employment.
- Staff on-boarding checklist
- Faculty on-boarding checklist
Faculty overload teaching approval form
TA hiring procedures for CPH undergraduate courses
University HR Resources
- University Operations Manual
- University Human Resources
- Office of Staff Development and Training
- University Parking and Transportation
- HR Self Service
Collegiate HR Resources
- Attendance Philosophy
- Criminal Background Check Forms
- Departmental Request to Conduct a Criminal Background check – Department provides to Senior HR Leadership representative
- Criminal Background Notification and Authorization (pdf) — Applicant returns to Senior HR Leadership representative
- Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act — Provide in hard copy with release form.
- Credential Check Forms