Undergraduate Public Health Interest Designation

The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences has a designation called “public health interest” for students who are not sure if they want to declare public health as a major or who don’t qualify for direct admission to the BA or BS degree programs right out of high school.

If you are a public health interest student in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences- you MUST apply for standard admission during your first year to become a Public Health Major. You do not automatically matriculate into the Public Health Major. For information on how to apply to the Public Health Major through standard admission, please go here.