The Biostatistics Student Organization (BSO) is responsible for facilitating connections among graduate students in biostatistics. Throughout the school year, BSO hosts a number of academic, social, and volunteering events.
The Biostatistics Student Organization is an American Statistical Association (ASA) Student Chapter.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with our latest events.
Membership is automatic for all graduate students in biostatistics.
BSO Officers (2020-2021)
- President: Melissa Jay
- Vice President: Eldon Sorensen
- Treasurer: Hannah Pham
- Scribe: Scott Cleven
- Activities Coordinators: Marisa Flores and Cari Comnick
- Professional Development Activities Coordinators (PDAC): Megan McCabe and Allison Schuette
- Community Service Coordinators: Devin Spolsdoff and Marisa Flores
- Webmaster: Eun Jae Jo
- Mentorship Coordinator: Caitlin Ward
Student Representatives on Faculty Committees:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee: Helin Hernandez
- Computing Committee: Alankar Kampoowale