The Biostatistics Student Organization (BSO) is responsible for facilitating connections among graduate students in biostatistics. Throughout the school year, BSO hosts a number of academic, social, and volunteering events.
Membership is automatic for all graduate students in biostatistics.
BSO Officers (2020-2021)
- President: Melissa Jay
- Vice President: Eldon Sorensen
- Treasurer: Hannah Pham
- Scribe: Scott Cleven
- Activities Coordinators: Marisa Flores and Cari Comnick
- Professional Development Activities Coordinators (PDAC): Megan McCabe and Allison Schuette
- Community Service Coordinators: Devin Spolsdoff and Marisa Flores
- Webmaster: Eun Jae Jo
- Mentorship Coordinator: Caitlin Ward
Student Representatives on Faculty Committees:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee: Helin Hernandez
- Computing Committee: Alankar Kampoowale