The Biostatistics Student Organization (BSO) is responsible for facilitating connections among graduate students in biostatistics. Throughout the school year, BSO hosts a number of academic, social, and volunteering events.
The Biostatistics Student Organization is an American Statistical Association (ASA) Student Chapter.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with our latest events.
Membership is automatic for all graduate students in biostatistics.
BSO Officers (2021-2022)
- President: Tabitha Peter
- Vice President: Ris Kallem
- Treasurer: Scott Cleven
- Scribe: Andy Peterson
- Activities Coordinators: Pablo Monteros and Sabin Gaire
- Professional Development Activities Coordinators (PDAC): Micah Marshall and Evan Steinberg
- Journal Club Coordinators: Devin Spolsdoff and Stephanie Jansson
- Communications Coordinator: Kailey Mulligan
- Community Service Coordinators: Matthew Davis
- Webmaster: Jamie Merchant
- Mentorship Coordinator: Rachel Crady
Student Representatives on Faculty Committees:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee: Yoon Joo Cho
- Computing Committee: Logan Harris