There are many opportunities for prospective students to connect with the College of Public Health and our academic programs. Visit us at a fair or reach out to us by email. We look forward to answering your questions!
Interested in learning more about the University of Iowa College of Public Health? Register by clicking on the link below:
- MPH Overview: Thursday, February 4, 3-4 pm (registration link coming soon)
- Connect with Admissions Professionals and learn about MPH options at Iowa as well as hear from current students.
- Virtual Undergrad to Grad (U2G) Info Fair: Friday, February 12, 3 to 4 pm
- Learn about U2G and hear from current students in the program.
- Virtual Graduate Hangouts: see date options below. All 6-7 pm
- Thursday, February 11, March 11, or April 8 for prospective students
- Thursday, Feb 25, March 25, April 22 for admitted students.
- Q&A with current grad students.
All events above are listed in central time.
Can’t make an event, but want to connect?
Contact us at email@example.com
Want someone from the College of Public Health to visit your campus or organization to discuss our academic programs and admissions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect through E-mail
If you aren’t sure what degree and department you are interested in, e-mail email@example.com.
MPH Program – Lexie Just
Biostatistics – Terry Kirk
Community and Behavioral Health – Torrie Malichky
Epidemiology – Megan Riley
Health Management and Policy – Gwendolyn Archibald
Occupational and Environmental Health – David Asa
Certificate in Public Health – Kim Klinedinst
Information Request Form
Fill out our short information request form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.