Other Facilities Policies and Resources
- Space Use Policy for CPHB
- CPHB Emergency Action Plan (restricted to CPHB occupants only. HawkID and password required.)
- Vending Machines are located in the lower level near the elevators.
- Lockers are on the lower level and are available for checkout by filling out an online Locker Request Form
- Lost and Found: N140 CPHB (Information Technology Office)
- Bike racks are located under the pedestrian bridge across Highway 6 and at the bottom of the CPHB stairs leading to Riverside Drive.
- Accessibility and Inclusion
- CPHB LEED Platinum certification
- LEED Platinum certification video
- To request a new allocation of space, please complete this form and submit to CPH Facilities.
University of Iowa
- Prohibitions in Use of Facilities
- Tobacco-free campus
- Animals in buildings: Animals are not permitted in any university building or structure. Some exceptions include service animals, experimental subjects or certified therapy animals as approved by the appropriate vice president.
- Grilling: Restrictions on campus
- UI Bicycle Regulations – prohibited in UI buildings.
- My Safety @ MyUI – please note: open flame incense, candles (lit or unlit), and any open-flame items are fire hazards and are therefore prohibited.
- UI Access and Construction Alerts
- Recycling & Waste Reduction
- UI Conditions of Use of University Facilities
- UI Policy on Building and Room Keys