Do you have a new employee in your office? Be sure to fill out the combined BBP, TB and CBC workflow form.
Request an Office 365 Email Account (or migrate a Healthcare account) Email Request
A worksheet to collect information for statistical reporting purposes, to provide information necessary to process a new appointment, and to assist Benefits in providing the correct materials at the employee orientation.
HRIS Data Entry Form (pdf)
To be completed by the student employee for employer use in determining which HRIS student appointment form is appropriate and provides information for use in completing the data entry fields when initiating the HRIS web transaction.
Onboarding New Employees
Onboarding includes the processes that allow new employees to learn about the college, its structure, and its vision, mission and values, as well as to complete an initial new-hire orientation process. It is one of the means for boosting employee engagement, building loyalty, and helping employees become successful early in their careers with the college. The checklists are completed for new staff and faculty on or near their first day of employment.
University HR Resources
- University Operations Manual
- University e-forms
- Merit Pay Schedule
- P&S Pay Scales
- University Human Resources
- Office of Staff Development and Training
- University Parking and Transportation
- Search/Posting Ad Requirements
- HR Self Service
Collegiate HR Resources
- Attendance Philosophy
- Criminal Background Check Forms
- Departmental Request to Conduct a Criminal Background check – Department provides to Senior HR Leadership representative
- Criminal Background Notification and Authorization (pdf) — Applicant returns to Senior HR Leadership representative
- Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act — Provide in hard copy with release form.
- Credential Check Forms
- Appointment Guidelines
- Supervisor Type By Position System Access Rules