River Ridge Café is an eatery in the College of Public Health Building featuring Oasis Falafel’s signature Mediterranean cuisine, grab-and-go style, perfect for a quick, healthy meal when you are on the run. In addition to our variety of Mediterranean wraps, salads and spreads, we offer delectable pastries from the best bakeries in town, panini sandwiches grilled to order, and hot, fresh pizza-by-the-slice from The Wedge Pizzeria, Iowa City’s gourmet pizza joint.
Every Tuesday, look for fresh Oasis entrees. These include a rotation of meat (usually a chicken dish, but occasionally lamb) and veggie dishes with our classic sides, such as hummus, Mediterranean salad, and cous-cous. Always with a delicious pita.
We serve organic, fair-trade coffee (locally roasted by Café del Sol), Tazo and Stash hot teas, as well as Snapple and Pure Leaf Iced teas. Accepting payment by UI Staff/Student charge, all major credit cards, and debit cards with a MC/Visa logo.
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- May 15 – Aug. 4, M-F 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- All university holidays.
- Summer Break: Aug. 6 – 10, 2018
- Thanksgiving Break: Nov. 19 – 23, 2018
- Winter Break: Dec. 17, 2018 – Jan. 11, 2019
- Spring Break: March 18 – 22, 2019
Questions or comments? Please email email@example.com