The College of Public Health Staff Council (CPHSC) was formed in October 2007.
The goals of the CPHSC include:
- facilitating communication between staff and college administration
- advocating changes and improvements for staff
- advising the dean on policies affecting staff members
- providing opportunities for all staff to participate in local activities such as:
- diversity initiatives
- professional development
- community building
- philanthropic activities
What do Council Members do?
- Serve a 2-year term
- Attend monthly council meetings
- Advocate changes and improvements for staff
- Communicate with the Dean and Administration
- Represent staff colleagues