Applications are are being accepted for summer 2021. Offers of admission will be made on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. It is advantageous to apply early.
- Complete on-line application
- Attachments (.doc, .docx, or .pdf documents only)
- Current Résumé
- Statement of Interest (2-page limit) explaining why you are interested in the Iowa Summer Institute in Biostatistics. Include information about your background in math, biology and/or science, your particular interests in the field of biostatistics, and your future goals and aspirations
- Unofficial transcript
- Resident Alien Card, front and back (if applicable)
- Request a letter of recommendation from a mathematics or statistics faculty to be emailed to email@example.com. A second letter of recommendation is optional.