The Undergrad to Grad Program – earn both your undergraduate and graduate degrees in 5 years!
- Save time. Earn an advanced degree on an accelerated track – time to completion is five years instead of six.
- Save money. Reduce costs associated with earning a master’s degree by – cut one year of grad tuition and fees.
- Prepare for the future. Gain the skills and knowledge needed to launch a public health career or pursue further academic study.
- Establish a competitive edge. A master’s degree can increase earning potential and increase opportunities for career advancement.
- MS in Agricultural Safety and Health
- MS in Industrial Hygiene
- MS in Occupational and Environmental Health