All proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by the CPH Global Health Committee. Criteria for review include:
- Potential for proposed activities to establish and/or further collaboration with the global health partner.
- Potential for proposed activities to generate funding opportunities to support future projects.
- Potential for proposed activities to involve CPH students or other faculty.
- Sufficient evidence of enough existing contact with proposed collaborators to support successful visit.
- Is the collaboration/project aligned with any of the CPH Collective Areas of Excellence (Rural Health, Comparative Effectiveness Research and/or Community Engagement)?