The Global Public Health Initiative is lead by a collegiate committee made up of faculty, staff, and students in the College of Public Health. This committee is charged with:
- Guiding and assessing the development of global opportunities for students abroad and at home in an ethically and academically rigorous manner.
- Improving resources and support for global faculty research and academic opportunities.
- Increasing interest and participation in global health within the College of Public Health and across the university.
- Initiating and fostering growth with international partners and collaborators.
- Assessing needs and developing resources for a globally-based College of Public Health curriculum.
- Establishing the College of Public Health as a global health leader on the University of Iowa campus.
Current Global Public Health Committee Members
Jeff currently serves at the Global Public Health Committee chairperson. Meet Jeff