View Enduring Materials to obtain CME/CEU until midnight, October 18, 2021
Obtain CME/CEU for the webinar – follow these instructions – complete by midnight October 18, 2021
- On to the home page, IIPHRP Courses, scroll down to see the Rural Cancer Education Series: Tools for Starting CT Lung Screening Programs: Rural Hospitals Have the Resources for Success! Click on the course.
- Once on the training page, click the button, “Enroll for free”
- You will be prompted to “Create a new account” This account setup takes about 1 minute. It requires your name, email, and the creation of a password.
- Once completed, click “Sign up” to begin the course
- If the course does not automatically start or you see the error message “you are already enrolled in this course”, look in the top right hand corner of your screen and click “All Courses”
- You will then be directed to the “My Courses” page where the Rural Cancer Collaboratory Webinars are housed.
- Click start and begin. You can stop and start as many times as you need to – just save the Thinkfiic login page in your browser for quick access next time!
- Answer all the questions in the module to obtain CME/CEU credit. The module must be completed by midnight on September 21, 2021
Colleen Campbell, PhD, MS, LGC, Assistant Director, Iowa Institute of Human Genetics; Director of Genetic Counseling Operations, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Krista McCullough, Executive Director, June E. Nylen Cancer Center, Sioux City Iowa