Improving Health Outcomes Through Preventing Childhood Obesity Conference
Join physicians, nurses, public health educators, researchers, teachers, social workers and dietitians in a conversation about the prevention of, and the implications of, childhood obesity!
Date: Tuesday, January 24th
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST
Healthy LifeStars will host its fourth annual conference to bring awareness, education and networking opportunities to prevent childhood obesity by bringing together like-minded people to learn and network. The conference will be virtual this year.
The conference will include experts from across the country presenting their cutting edge research in childhood nutrition, physical activity, and prevention of long term adverse health effects caused by obesity.
- Early Bird Student Registration (Ends 12/10/2022) – $15.00
- Early Bird Professional Registration w/ Continuing Ed Credits (Ends 12/10/2022) – $55.00
- Student Registration – $25.00
- Professional Registration w/ Continuing Ed Credits -$65.00
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Josie Hentzen at email@example.com or 515-371-2104.
Healthy LifeStars sincerely thanks our sponsors for supporting our mission and making our conference possible.
Gold Level Sponsor
Silver Level Sponsor
Bronze Level Sponsor
Ruby Level Sponsor
Become A Sponsor!
Thank you for your consideration to become a sponsor for the third annual Healthy LifeStars Conference. Your support is critical to the success of our program.
As a sponsor you will receive the following benefits:
|Keynote session named after company with all materials for that session branded with company’s logo and colors||Breakout session named after company will all materials for that session branded with company’s logo and colors||Movement break sponsor (sponsor can lead movement break – 60 seconds between sessions wearing branding / logos) or HLS will lead with recognition of Sponsor|
|Recognition as HLS Investor||Up to a three-minute video for business advertisement to be played during breakout session (commercial video, etc.)||Recognition of sponsor name and logo on conference materials including 1/2 page promotion on electronic conference brochure||List sponsor name on conference materials and list name in electronic conference brochure|
|Spotlight in national newsletter||Recognition of sponsor name and logo on conference materials including half-page promotion on electronic conference brochure||Six complimentary individual registrations for the conference||Four complimentary individual registrations for the conference|
|Access to conference attendee contact information||Eight complimentary individual registrations for the conference||Promote sponsor name and logo on IIPHRP and Healthy LifeStars websites||List sponsor name on IIPHRP and Healthy LifeStars websites|
|Up to a five-minute video for business advertisement to be played during keynote session (commercial video, etc.)||Promote sponsor name and logo on IIPHRP and Healthy LifeStars websites||Recognition on Healthy LifeStars social media pages||Recognition on Healthy LifeStars social media pages|
|Recognition of sponsor name and logo on conference materials including full page promotion on electronic conference brochure||Recognition on Healthy LifeStars social media pages||Recognition plaque||Recognition plaque|
|Fifteen complimentary individual registrations for the conference||Recognition plaque|
|Promote sponsor name and logo on IIPHRP and Healthy LifeStars websites|
|Recognition on Healthy LifeStars social media pages|
** Additional sponsorship options are available. If you have other sponsorship requests please contact Josie Hentzen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each presenter will have one hour to share their presentation.
- If you would like attendees to have the opportunity to ask questions, you must account for that time in your one hour scheduled block.
- All presentation slides must be sent to Josie Hentzen by 5pm on Tuesday, October 26th, 2021.
- All sessions will be recorded for registered attendees to view after the event.
- Posters will be presented live during the conference lunch break.
- Each presenter will have 5 minutes to present their poster.
- If you would like to allow time for live questions, you can make your presentation shorter to do so.
- There will be an online discussion board for each poster presentation where attendees can leave questions for the presenter to respond to.
- All poster presentations must be sent to Josie Hentzen by 5pm on Tuesday, October 26th, 2021.
- All poster presentations will be recorded for registered attendees to view after the event.
Continuing Education Credits
We are in the process of applying for continuing education credits through the American Public Health Association.
Please complete the form below to submit your abstract for the annual Healthy LifeStars Conference. Abstracts are due Oct. 30, 2022. You will be notified if your abstract was accepted in November.
**Disclaimer: If selected to present this information will be used in the event program.