The Promotion and Tenure Committee acts as an independent standing committee for the CPH faculty for the purpose of reviewing all promotion and tenure material and providing recommendations on each candidate to the dean. The chair and members of the Promotion and Tenure Committee are representative of faculty by department, rank, and track.
- R. William Field, Professor
- Faryle Nothwehr, Associate Professor
- Jacob Oleson, Professor, Director of Graduate Studies, Director of the Center for Public Health Statistics
- Linda Snetselaar, Professor and Chair, Preventive Nutrition Education, Director, Nutrition Center, Associate Provost, Outreach and Engagement
- George Wehby, Professor, HMP Doctoral Program Director
- M. Bridget Zimmerman, Clinical Professor, Director, Biostatistics Consulting Center
- Becky Toner, Assistant to the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Assistant to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs