The Promotion and Tenure Committee acts as an independent standing committee for the CPH faculty for the purpose of reviewing all promotion and tenure material and providing recommendations on each candidate to the dean. The chair and members of the Promotion and Tenure Committee are representative of faculty by department, rank, and track.
- Sato Ashida, Associate Professor
- Mary Charlton, Associate Professor
- Jacob Oleson, Professor, Director of Graduate Studies, Director of the Center for Public Health Statistics
- Diane Rohlman, Associate Dean for Research, Professor and Endowed Chair in Rural Safety and Health
- Anne Helene Skinstad, Clinical Professor, Program Director, National American Indian and Alaska Native Addiction Technology Transfer Center, Co-Director, YMSM + LGBT ATTC Center of Excellence
- James Torner, Professor
- Becky Toner, Assistant to the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Assistant to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs