Undergrad to Grad
Combined undergraduate to graduate programs provide an opportunity for students interested in health sciences to earn both their undergraduate and graduate degrees in 5 years.
Benefits of pursuing the combined degrees:
- Allows students to further explore their interest in the field of public health
- Expedites time to degree—5 years vs. the typical 6 years
- Saves money by cutting one year of tuition
Undergrad to Grad MPH Degree Options
- Coe Bachelor of Arts to UI MPH – Undergrad to Grad
- Cornell Bachelor of Arts to UI MPH – Undergrad to Grad
- Grinnell Bachelor of Arts to UI MPH – Undergrad to Grad
- MPH in Biostatistics – Undergrad to Grad
- MPH in Community and Behavioral Health – Undergrad to Grad
- MPH in Epidemiology – Undergrad to Grad
- MPH in Occupational and Environmental Health – Undergrad to Grad
- MPH in Policy – Undergrad to Grad
The requirements for each Undergrad to Grad program are unique. For more information, please visit the application process page.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com.